Magele Sosefina Paletaoga
- Sosefina joined Ōtara Health Charitable Trust as the Chief Executive in November 2019.
- She has a long-term commitment to continue her community service to South Auckland, in particularly Ōtara where she grew up and attended local schools.
- For the last 20 years, Sosefina has worked in the education sector, in which teaching our youth and serving our community has been her passion and motivation. As a graduate from the University of Auckland, Sosefina successfully created a teaching career within the New Zealand secondary school education system.
- Sosefina is committed to best community practice, advocating and shaping the best outcomes for Maori and Pacific Peoples overcoming barriers, to accessing quality housing and health services.
Team Leader, Tautua Team
Team Leader, Family Based Team
From left; Miriama Malama, David De Thierry, Michelle Simiona, Priscilla Ah Lung, Alison White, Sherry Lunjevich, Elisapeta Letele, Tuava’a Lefono, Natasha Lilo, Sosefina Paletaoga, Lama Saga, Waimarie Martin, Mark Simiona, Maria Takai-Hagai, Sioeli Kaifoto, Maddi Schmidt, Julia Areaiiti, Moses Ah Chong, Carol De Thierry, Jean Sheppard-Sio
Absent : Janine Wulf, Angelina Akapo and Chamilka Punchihewa
Otara Health Charitable Trust Board
Fa’anana Efeso Collins
- An OHCT Trustee member from 2017 until current.
- Efeso is an experienced professional with a demonstrated history of working in the government and community .
- Efeso currently works as the Manukau Ward councillor for Auckland Council.
CAG Chair – Samoan Rep
Tamara Taka-Jones Ngāti Tamaoho