Without our partners we would not be able to carry out our good work in the community.
We have partners who play a variety of different roles, as described below.
Government and Health Funding Partners
Charitable Funding Partners
Collaborative Working Partners
- Neighbourhood Police Team – Otara and Flat Bush
- SAM (a network of agencies working with families on violence prevention)
- Primary and Secondary Care
- Plunket Counties Manukau
- Strengthening Families
- Nga Taonga Education
- The Thriving Otara Movement (TOM)
- The Otara Network Action Committee (ONAC)
- The Otara Youth Providers Network (OYPN) and South Auckland Youth Providers Network (SAYN)
- The Otara Gambling and Alcohol Committee (OGAAG)